- 1Traditional face frame construction using select birch. Face frames are solid 3/4″ thick with 1-1/2″ stiles and rails. Mortise and tenon joints.
- 2Sides 1/2″ plywood with the option for finished ends. The interior features a clear-coat finish.
- 3Shelves are 5/8″ thick birch veneered plywood sealed with a clear-coat finish, adjustable and front edge banded.
- 4For ease of installation, backs are solid 1/2” plywood.
Base cabinet backs extend to the floor providing optimal structural stability.
- 5Drawer boxes are 4″ tall with dovetail joints and clear-coated. Bottoms are birch plywood fully captured. Slides are under mount, full extension soft-close.
- 6Premium full overlay door styles with soft close door options. Butt doors on all sizes up to 39″ wide.
- 7Hinges are 6-way adjustable.
- 8Optional roll trays are 4″ tall with dovetail construction with soft-close drawer glides.
What makes your RiverRun cabinetry such an outstanding investment? Our relentless commitment to creating a naturally beautiful, fully featured line of cabinets and an approach that combines traditional construction and hand finishing techniques with the efficiencies of contemporary production. RiverRun is where beauty, style, and quality meet to provide the best cabinet for the very best value.
Only premium materials are used in the creation of RiverRun cabinetry. They are crafted using time honored woodworking methods. Every door, face frame, drawer head, and virtually every piece of the cabinet is inspected by our experienced Quality Control team.
Ten Year Limited Warranty
We guarantee your RiverRun cabinetry and ensure that all component parts and hardware are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use to the original owner for 10 years.
RiverRun Cabinetry’s Standard Construction offers many features which are considered upgrades in other lines of cabinetry: all wood construction; plywood shelves; solid wood, dovetail drawers; real birch-veneered interiors; full extension, soft close drawer glides; solid birch, full overlay glazed doors; and five-piece drawer heads. All this complete with a gorgeous Valspar finish.
We use deep, luxurious, and durable Valspar finishes. Our handsome glazes add a rich patina, enhancing the door’s details. Our finish has anti-yellowing properties, keeping the finish crisp for years to come.
RiverRun Cabinetry has carefully selected our offering to inspire… from the traditionalists to the contemporary to the avant-garde.