CURRENT 2020 Catalog:
CURRENT 2020 Design Catalog Bundle (RRC_37 ABC Catalog – Oct. 6, 2023) This bundle fixed the missing new Dalton stains (RiverRock, Sahara and Pecan).
2020 Design Catalog Bundle (RRC_36 ABC Catalog – Oct. 3, 2023) This bundle includes additions from the New Product Launch on Sept. 29, 2023. (Parkview Paints, new Dalton stains, 12″ & 18″ wall stacking cabinets, etc.)
2020 Design Catalog (RRC_35 ABC Catalog – July 24, 2023) This bundle includes updates to Combination Drawer Box issues.
2020 Design Catalog (RRC_34 ABC Catalog – July 7, 2023) This bundle includes the following updates:
- Jefferson MDF door style – all paint colors
- 2- and 4-Drawer Bases
- Pantries – 15″, 21″ and 30″ wide
- Combination Drawer Options
- New Rev-A-Shelf Organizers
2020 Design Catalog Bundle (RRC_33 ABC Catalog – May 11, 2023)
2020 Design Catalog Bundle (RRC32 Catalog – April 24, 2023) The bundle includes the price adjustments and new Rev-A-Shelf items.
2020 Design Catalog Bundle (RRC_31 ABC Catalog – March 1, 2023) This bundle includes the new Jefferson Paints – Linen, Pewter, Mint and Sage, and the new Jefferson and Parkview Stains – Sahara and Pecan.
2020 Design Catalog Bundle (RRC_26 ABC Catalog – Dec 15, 2022) This bundle includes the new Jefferson Paints – Blue Lagoon, Onyx, and White.
2020 Catalog Bundle (RRC_25 ABC Catalog – Nov. 9, 2022) This bundle includes the new Parkview RiverRock door stain.
Do you use 2020 Design? Be sure to register for the 2020 Design Upload Process!
Once registered, you can email your 2020 Design (KIT) files to: 2020order@RiverRunCabinetry.com as an order and you don’t have to re-key your order into the Online Order site.
To Register, email the information below to: Marketing@RiverRunCabinetry.com
1.) First and Last name of the designer/person that will be emailing 2020 Design files (as orders)
2.) The Email address they will be using to send the 2020 Design files
Reminder: This process will NOT work unless the email addresses are linked to the proper account.
Trouble Downloading the Catalog?
Check out these Helpful Tips below:
Please read first!
We find that working with Internet Explorer is the easiest. If you are using the new Microsoft Edge browser that comes with Win10, at the end of the download there’s an option for Open or View. Click View to see where it was saved. DO NOT click Open as this will extract it.
We suggest you delete all previous attempts at the download. Do this by opening the internet browser and typically clicking Ctrl+J or browse the desktop or downloads folder and delete them manually. Then try again. If you are still struggling, please try this steps below.
1. When you download the catalog, be sure to click Save or preferably Save As.
DO NOT click Run, Open, or Extract.
(These options/steps can vary depending on your Internet Browser)
• Keep the file name intact.
• Make note of the file location. (Maybe save to the Desktop?!)
• If you’re not sure where it saved, while in the Browser you can click Ctrl+J to show the recent downloads.
• Find the file, right click and select Show File Location
2. On your desktop, look for the Catalog Manager icon. (Image can vary depending on which Version of Design you have installed.)
3. Click the Install button (Install a catalog from archive – zip)
4. Click Next
5. Click the 3 dots and browse to your catalogs saved location and double click it.
(Maybe the Desktop, but yours can be different?!)
6. Click Next and Start.