TABLE OF CONTENTS
Our finishing program has been created so you can order products such as turned posts, furniture feet, corbels etc. from a third party supplier, have it shipped to RiverRun Cabinetry and we will finish it to match your cabinet order and ship to you with your RiverRun Cabinetry order.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS
- Place your cabinet order with RiverRun Cabinetry
Once you submit your RiverRun order your order will be issued an “Order Number”
- Purchase your items from a third-party supplier that you would like RiverRun to finish. Use your RiverRun Order Number as your purchase order or job name on your order with the third-party supplier.
- Have products shipped to:
ATTN: RiverRun Finish Program
4660 Early Road
Mt Crawford, VA 22841
- Once we receive your items we will refer to your RiverRun order number and add the item into the finish production schedule with your cabinetry order.
- RiverRun Cabinetry order must consist of 5 cabinets in addition to the products requesting to be finished.
- Items sent to RiverRun Cabinetry requesting a stained finish MUST be of the same wood species as your RiverRun Cabinetry order.
- Items sent to RiverRun Cabinetry requesting a painted finish must be “Paint Grade.”
- If we do not receive your products within ample time for finishing, a delivery fee will be applied such as FedEx charges or RiverRun Cycle Ship minimum charges.
- If items arrive to RiverRun requiring dismantling in order to finish, we will contact you for additional costs and your approval.
FINISH PROGRAM LIST PRICING
Island Legs, Turned Posts, Split Posts up to 5 inches wide and 42 inches long $323
Corbels, Shelf Supports up to 5 inches wide and 18 inches tall $178
Larger Items such as Wainscot Panels $726