TABLE OF CONTENTS
CYCLE SHIP PROGRAM
- This program offers our dealers better service with regularly scheduled deliveries on our trucks, fewer shipping damages and reduced shipping costs with a landed multiplier.
- Contact your Sales Rep or Customer Service to see if you qualify for this program. (Certain restrictions apply.)
- The majority of our dealers use this program as long as they meet the following delivery parameters:
- Dealers will need to be able to receive delivery from a 70’ truck (cab + trailer)
- The delivery address must be serviced by the customer to unload cabinets off the back of the trailer.
- For Job site delivery needs, please consult Customer Service for available options.
- Current Cycle Ship Programs include the following areas (subject to change):
- VMD – VA, MD, DE
- Northeast – eastern PA, NJ, NY, CT, RI, MA, VT, NH
- Southeast – NC, SC, GA, FL, AL
- Prairie – southern WV, KY, TN, IL, southern WI, IA, MO, NE, KS, eastern CO
- Midwest – MI, OH, western PA
- $250 additional charge for all deliveries to metro NYC (NY, NJ, LI)
- For orders under $1,000 an additional $100 cycle ship fee will be added to your freight costs by Customer Service after the order is placed. You can avoid this fee by either adding items to this order or placing another order for delivery at the same time.
- Freight Surcharges may be added to all orders (including pick-up) to cover inbound freight costs
CALCULATING FREIGHT COSTS FOR LTL SHIPMENTS (NON-CYCLE SHIP ORDERS)
- For dealers unable to use our Cycle Ship Programs, a freight grid will be created for you when your account is set up. Freight costs are based on the weight of your order and its destination.
- Customer Service will calculate orders that weigh less than 500 lbs or greater than 3000 lbs.
SHIPPING ADDRESS CHANGES
- Changes to a shipping address after order confirmation will result in possible shipping delays and administrative fees.
REGISTERING A NEW SHIPPING ADDRESS
- Contact Customer Service to set up new Ship To addresses. Please allow at least two business days for new addresses to be approved and set up in your account.
- If you are shipping to a new address that has not yet been approved, Customer Service will calculate the freight costs after you submit the order and will bill freight separately.
- Please notify Customer Service if ship to addresses require any of the following services.
(LTL companies may charge higher fees on site, direct to you, if these are not noted prior to delivery.) RiverRun will invoice customers for any accessorial fees incurred at time of shipment. Unpaid fees will result in a block on the account. Customers should address disputed fees directly with LTL companies.
- Notification of delivery beyond tracking number
- Lift gate services (required if you do not have two people to unload cabinets off the back of the truck OR a truck height dock)
- Residential/limited access area
- Carriers are selected based on the most economical rates. If you wish to choose another carrier, please contact Customer Service.
- Orders will be shipped palletized for LTL shipments only. Be sure to have proper equipment for receiving. This option is not currently available for our Cycle Ship Programs.
- Small items may be shipped via small package carrier. A damage disclaimer may need to be signed. Please check with Customer Service. Single assembled cabinets cannot be shipped via a small package carrier.
- Pick up orders are available and must be picked up with 24 hours of the availability date.
- Orders not picked up within the 24 hour time frame are subject to storage and handling fees of $20 per pallet per day.
- Refused orders or missed deliveries will be charged a minimum of $500 re-delivery fee.
MISSING ITEM(S) FROM DELIVERY/SHIPMENT
- In the event that you have a missing item(s) from a delivery, please notify Customer Service of the missing item(s) using the Warranty & Replacement Form found on the Online Order site, listed in the top menu bar, under “Warranty.”
- Missing item(s) must be reported within 15 days of delivery.